How do I join?
You can sign up online by visiting:
or you can contact our Membership Secretary
by email or on 0845 003 6880 for a membership form.
Why Should I join?
There are many benefits to being a member of the club, amongst them are:
- We meet up almost every Sunday and some Wednesday’s in the month, see the forthcoming events list on the left, our calendar and “where we meet” pages
- We have bigger events such as:
just take a look at the Featured Events list on the Home page
- camping weekends
- track days
- hotel weekends
- ride outs
- bike shows
- As a member you can join in with any BMW Club event anywhere in the country
- Get chatting with like-minded enthusiasts through our Facebook and Forum pages
- Join our Forum and seek solutions to any question you have (some even relate to motorbikes!)
- Hire the official BMW Tools from our Tool Hire secretary
- Attend workshop days and bike shows with auto jumble
- Meet up with like-minded owners of the same model bike and discuss your improvements and gadgets
- On top of all those other advantages you get a full A4 size colour magazine every month for a fee on par with most magazine subscriptions
- As a member you get discount at many dealers and other bike-related companies – the money you save on tyres or insurance alone could pay for your membership
- We always try to negotiate a group-booking deal for hotels, camp sites and will often subsidise refreshments at events
How much does it cost?
Currently (since 1st Oct 2020) the normal subscription runs
Please contact our
Membership Secretary on 0845 003 6880 for
the latest membership fees if I have not updated this page for a while, but
this is no more than the average magazine subscription these days (and the Journal alone is worth it
in my opinion). Since January 2016 we operate a "rolling year" subscription where you get 12 months membership
from the month you sign up or renew which we think is much fairer.
- £32 for full membership (to send the Journal to a UK address); or
- £38 for full Overseas membership (to send the Journal to an Overseas address)
- plus £3 to add an associate members (your pillion is important too!)