The BMW Club
BMW Motorrad Dealers in our area
We would welcome suggestions from club members for recommendations of further links (and even categories of
links) to add to this page, please
send them to me, the webmaster and
I'll get them up here as long as they are suitable (and I will take advice
from the committee if I have any doubts so it is not my personal decision).
BMW-specific New & Used parts Outlets
Local Accessory Outlets
- Balderston, Peterborough, Cambs - http://www.balderston.net
- Cannon, Braintree, Essex - http://www.cannon-bmw.co.uk
- Lind, Norwich, Norfolk - http://www.lindmotorrad.co.uk
- Lind, Welwyn Garden City, Herts - http://www.lindmotorrad.co.uk
- Reiten, Glemsford, Suffolk - http://www.reitenmotorrad.co.uk
Independant Bike Servicing
- Adventure Bike Shop (was Two Wheel Trekkers) - http://www.adventurebikeshop.co.uk
Cliff is a very active member of the Club and offers
10% discount on some stock to all
- Moto-Mate - https://moto-mate.com/
Phil is a recent member of the Club, rides an F800ST most of the time but would rather be on
his R1200RS hence setting up his new business
Other useful sites
Sites you might also find interesting
- K.R.F., Norwich, Norfolk - https://krfmotorcycles.wordpress.com
Call Kev (ex-BMW mechanic) on 07501 275345 and let him know you are a BMW Club member for 10% discount on labour charges!
- JTC Motorcycle Engineering, Halesworth, Suffolk - https://www.jtc-motorcycle.co.uk
in the village of Holton (IP19 8PW) the engineer (Joe) is ex-Police with BMW training and comes recommended.
Call him on 01986 872001 and don't forget to let him know you are a BMW Club member for 5% discount on labour charges!
- Mototechniks, Stowupland, Suffolk - http://www.mototechniks.com
All the above links are the result of recommendations by East Anglia section members but that just means they
had a good experience with the dealer or found the site useful - we hope you do too but please
forgive us if you have a different experience, we are not being paid to recommend any of these sites.